Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Stories, Recent Updates, and Apologies!

         Ok, so first of all sorry I haven't updated this in so long. Second of all I have updated all of my stories. Third I am on chapter 15 of Spoken so where ever I stopped updating my blog about it. Forth I am now on chapter 7 of I'm In Love With A Werewolf, and fifth I have added what I think like 2 new stories up Shadow Angel, Angels Never Lie.
         So I know that you guys might now care but I have a cover artist contest going on until Monday so if you want to join it here's the link. http://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/126350/0/25/cover-artist-needed By the way if you read this at all and check out my stories comment below I hope you like my stories.
Peace out,
                                  Deanna Petrie

No comments:

Post a Comment