Tuesday, July 26, 2011

my story spoken is off the list

hey every one who has been reading my blog or are first timers well my story almost since I posted my story spoken it has been on the paranormal list it was even on the romance list for a time but that didn't really last long I was told i needed to update well i have been and now its off people who have been reading my story have been saying it is very good  so any one who reads my blog if you could read my story on wattpad that would be really great its a paranormal romance story i am now working on chapter 9 of it hoping its gonna be a great chapter but it cant beat chapter 8 so it will probably just short of that not as many twist though but I hope it will be longer. so lets try to get it back on the list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment